Effective on August 2, 2021
The types of personal data we may obtain
We may collect and receive the following personal data from you:
- Name and contact details (such as name, address, email, username, fax and phone numbers);
- Account details (such as username, password license key and whether/how often you have registered to HelloBrand Platform);
- Payment information (such as bank account information);
- Information on your use of the website and HelloBrand Platform;
- Personal data included in content uploaded by you to HelloBrand Platform;
- Personal data included in comments posted by you on the website or in HelloBrand Platform;
- Personal data of individuals you wish to share your uploaded content with (such as name and email address);
- Traffic data (such as your Internet usage).
- Any other information that you have provided us (such as your profile picture, the comments you leave and whether you would like to receive our newsletter).
We may collect other types of personal data if required under applicable law or if necessary for the purposes listed below.
How we may use personal data
We may use the personal data we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To create an account for your use of the website and HelloBrand Platform;
- To provide HelloBrand Platform, including support;
- To analyze how the website is used, such as which pages are visited, how long pages were visited and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page;
- To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
- To contact you, such as by sending personalized emails, about our products and services, including about HelloBrand Platform or to send you our newsletter.
We process personal data because this is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, for our compliance with our legal obligations and for the purpose of our legitimate interests. In particular, our legitimate interests are our commercial company interest (e.g. to improve our products and services), our interest to make use of direct marketing, our interest to prevent fraud and our interest to report possible criminal acts or threats to competent authorities. Some of the personal data that we process is required for us to meet our legal obligations, for example we cannot create an account for you if you choose not to share your personal data with us.
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect or receive the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law. Typically, we will retain most of the personal data for the duration of your use of the website and HelloBrand Platform, until you have removed your account, unless a longer applicable statutory retention period applies. Note that after the deletion of your account your comments may be left on HelloBrand Platform. If you would like to us remove your comments, please contact us as described below.
How to Contact Us